Why are you asking me for my income tax documents/marriage certificate/proof of address?
Why have you put my money on hold?
Why is my transaction rejected even after I have confirmed and paid for my transaction?
- Ample Transfers donates remittance fees to send COVID-19 financial aid to unbanked, at-risk communities in South Asia. June 21, 2021
- Ample Transfers launches AmpleSend Online; empowering migrant domestic workers (MDWs) to send money on demand, catch the best rates, and maximise their precious day-off. December 1, 2021
- Ample Transfers joins the fight against illegal remittances with the High Commission of Sri Lanka in Singapore. April 21, 2022
- New Express Service to China! 全新快汇服务 November 24, 2022
- Now Sending to Philippines’ e-Wallets! December 21, 2022
- Send Now to Indonesian e-Wallets! September 9, 2023
- Now Accepting Digital Currencies! October 31, 2023
- New Year, New China Service February 5, 2024
Being a Major Payment Institution, we are one of the many gatekeepers of the cross-border flow of funds. We are honoured to have an obligation to perform compliance checks on all transactions in order to manage the risk of money laundering and/or terrorism financing.
In rare cases, this may result in your transaction being held while we seek to clarify the intent and origin of the funds in order to protect you – the customer – as well as your beneficiary from any financial crime. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Be the first to know when we launch promotions and new services as we evolve our account transfer services to a greater standard.